Hello! My name’s Babak, AKA Geo, and my roommate and I couldn’t afford a Christmas tree so we bought ourselves a Christmas Orchid instead.
I’m slowly trying to turn my bedroom into a mini-library, so any of the following kinds of books are 10/10 in my book:
Art books for games, not including Overwatch or Legend of Zelda (Cause I already have them all lol), 5th book of the Witcher series, any of the new Star Wars canon books (I only have aftermath and still havent gotten around to it lol) or anything novelty related to gaming history!
No Shirts! I have an unhealthy amount of T-shirts and though I will forever cherish the Owlboy shirt my mans Ben Bertoli got me in 2016, I have enough shirts to make laundry day take literally all day. I’ll take sweatshirts though its the winter and ya boi likes staying warm! I’ll still totally take other Owlboy stuff its like, a really cool game.
I like making my stuff look stupid so those new dbrand Nintendo Switch skins have been driving me nuts (I WANNA MAKE A FULL GREEN CAMO SWITCH SO NO ONE CAN SEE ME PLAYING MY WEEB GAMES IN THE COFFEE SHOP ON MY CAMPUS).
Things not necessarily related to gaming, but I love anyways:
- H.P Lovecraft and Edgar Allan Poe. dudes were nutjobs but I love em.
- Gunpla, Gundams are dope AF but I got lazy and stopped making them HELP ME RELAPSE ON THIS ADDICTION
- CD’s cause I’m a materialistic maniac. Obsessions include Andrew W.K., Van Halen, Elvis Presley, and Jet. I don’t have any of their albums so you choose ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- PATCHES. The kind with velcro backing, not glue or blank ones you have to sew!
- Comics. I haven’t bought any in a long time and if you like/know any good new series, don’t be afraid to throw your suggestion to get back into comics at me!
Here’s my Steam Wishlist!
Systems I Own: PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS2, PC, PS Vita, Wii U, Wii, (3DS dead RIP battery).
Sweathshirt size: Extra Large
Hey just gonna leave it with YOU’RE AWESOME, HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND I APPRECIATE YOU TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS AND CONSIDER SENDING ME A GIFT U A REAL G YO.